To Get Home Tuition in South Delhi for Class 9 to 12 Maths, Physics and Chemistry Please Call - 9958802876,9999497955
Get up to 80% discount on Books

 Video solutions class 12 maths ncert solution videosncert solutions class 10 chapter 1chemistry class 11 chapter 1 ncert solutions ncert solutions class 10 science chapter 1

Why does a desert cooler cool better on a hot dry day?

Thursday, 4 April 2013
Question 1. Why does a desert cooler cool better on a hot dry day?
Answer: 
A desert cooler cools better on a hot dry day because on a hot dry day temperature is high and humidity is less which helps in better evaporation. Due to the higher rate of evaporation it gives better cooling effect.

3 comments:

  1. I really dont like to read blogs. But when I found your post, I started to like it. I found it interesting and informative. Thank you for the effort in posting this kind of information.

    Bless
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with Leslie. Check out my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy my chemistry teacher gave me the same question and i got the answer i waas confused about this question and thanks and good one

    ReplyDelete